- Reduced steering rack ratio for improved control.
- Specifically designed to enhance agility and high speed stability for ESK8 setups.
- Provides excellent precision and grip for all board types.
- Pairs with Type 400 rear truck.
- Comes with one truck, including axles, and all necessary tools for tuning. (Requires 14mm wrench and Loctite for axle assembly.)
- Additional axles can be bought separately. Compatible with most wheels and pulleys; contact us for custom designs.
- Bearings, wheels, and deck are not included.
- Features tunable steering weight mechanism. Includes 3 different spring-rate plugs.
- Trampa (16.3”)
- Metroboard (17.8”)
- MBS (16.5”)
- ESK8 Urethane (ABEC, Cloud, Kegel) (16.0”)
- Hoyt - 8mm (15.5”)
- Downhill Urethane - 8mm (13.0”)
- All axles are motor mount capable.
- Hanger width (260mm).
- Axle length varies by selection. All axle options include length for motor mount and necessary spacers.
- Axle diameter varies by selection. Compatible with stated brand wheel and pulleys.
- Board clearance, typically achieved with ¼” riser, or less. Caster Block highly recommended; aides board clearance and improves high-speed stability.
- Weight (810g, Typical). Exact weight depends on axle selection.
- Settable toe angle (+/- 3.0 degrees).
Type 300 Front Truck
Note: Shipments may be up to 3 months out due to current supply chain delays. We will notify you after your order is placed regarding the expected shipping date.